1. Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
2. Science only bestows the grandest favour on those who concentrate on it.
3. There is nothing which human courage will not undertake, and little that human patience will not endure.
4. When you're sleeping, I'll be working. When you're working, I'll be twice as hard.
5. We are not afraid of being incompetent, but are fearful of being impersistent.
6. We must repeat a thousand and one times; perseverance is the only road to success.
7. A strong will and enthusiasm are the wings of pioneering work; self-confidence and perseverance are the steps to success.
8. There is no right choices in this world at all. We just need to strive and work hard to make the original choice right.
9. The winner is not necessarily the one who runs the fastest but the one who holds on to the last.
10. A little learning is a dangerous thing.
11. A room without books is a body without soul.
12. In order to become the 1%, you must do what the other 99% won't do.
13. Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming.
明天属于那些能听见它来临的人。 —— David Bowie
14. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
15. Count your age by friends, not years; Count your life by smiles, not tears.
16. The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. —— Thomas Carlyle
17. Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.
18. The ultimate freedom is to leave the people and things you don't like. --Sartre
19.Happy families are all alike, every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
20. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
21. Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
22. Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life. —— Dolly Parton
23. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
24. Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming.
25. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
26. Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.
27. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
28. lt's what you do right now that makes a difference.
29. No great achievement is possible without persistent work.
30. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
31. Be grateful for everything, be brave to be yourself and time will tell you why.
32. The people you love will change you, and the things you have learned will guide you.
33. Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems.
34. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
35. Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
36. If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
37. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
38. If you can see the positive sides of everything, you will be able to live a much richer life than others.
39. Don't bother just to be better than others. Try to be better than yourself. —— William Faulkner
40. Loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.
41. As long as you're being a copycat, you will never be the best copycat. —— Eric Thomas
42. Don't wait for tomorrow for what you do today. Don't wait for others for what you do yourself.
43. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out .
44. It takes a strong person to deal with tough times and difficult choices. But you are a strong person.
45. Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion. —— Simon Sinek
46. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
—— Napoleon Hill
47. I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever.
48. When you are simple, the world is a fairy tale; when you are complicated, the world becomes a maze.
49. The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
50. No matter how broken you are, you can always start again and be even better than before!